FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
Please enjoy this brief video of some of our FAQ's and their answers. And feel free to ask your own questions on our Contact page!
Penalty Pro Soccer: FAQ's
1. How long do Penalty Pro Soccer events last?
2. Can I bring my friends and family to an event, even if they're not registered?
3. What should participants wear to these events?
4. Will there be food and music at these events?
5. What prizes can I win by participating in these events?
6. What if someone on my team has to cancel, or if I become ill just before a scheduled event?
1. Events vary somewhat in length, depending on the elimination process. All events begin in the late morning and can go until the late afternoon. (Generally, registration begins at 9am and events kick off at 10am.)
2. Every registered participant may bring as many friends and family members as they like! They may participate in our free mini-games and activities, or register to compete in our Precision P.K. Contest. Please go to the Registration tab on our web site for complete details.
3. Wear comfortable clothing and soccer cleats (or regular athletic shoes). Shin guards are highly recommended for participation in the 3-on-3 Tournaments, but not required.
4. There is an assortment of snacks and beverages available for purchase at the field. Our events are filled with music from start to finish, from high-energy playlists to casual jam sessions. Bring your favorite instrument along!
5. Prizes range from medals and trophies to gift certificates and Sounders tickets! Please go to the Prizes tab on our web site for complete details.
6. Our complete Cancellation Policy for all Penalty Pro Soccer events can be accessed by clicking on this link.